Glasine paper is a delicate and transparent looking dense and thin paper produced from original silk cellulose and used in luxury packaging applications. This paper can be printed. It is suitable for use in wrapping citrus fruits in the food industry. With its appearance, it makes the product to be packaged look better and high quality. It is resistant to water and oil. Compared to other papers; improves product quality and appearance. It adds elegance to the product.
- It has high transparency.
- Due to its lower gram, more products can be packed.
- Suitable for food contact.
- Its surface is transparent, smooth and shiny.
- It takes shape easily and it improve your product’s packaging quality
|Product Gram||19 – 30 gr|
|Product sizes||Roll or sheet is available|
|Field of Usage||
Fruit, inside of chocolate boxes and Turkish delight, Textile industry in packaging field, mostly used in food industry.